Last Updated: 14 Mar 21
Randomly generates Characters with a given clothing theme selected from the functions in the Menu.
Selects either a single Character (places a Yellow marker above their head), or all of the Characters.
1. Character Proportions
Generates a character different from the anime inspired default style, to one with more realistic proportions. The change is implemented when you click on choices 4-11, which will produce a randomly generated character in the style of the selected function.
- 1 is the default style ‘Chibi’ style
- 2 has a smaller head and eyes
2. Character Age Group
All Ages Mode ONLY. Hopefully it is obvious why.
Generates a character that is either a grade-schooler or more mature. Change is implemented when you click on choices 4-8.
1 is the default Mature Character
2 is the Grade-Schooler Character.
3. Character Hair Colour Options
Generates a character with normal or graduated Hair. Change is implemented when you click on choices 4-11.
- 1 is normal single hair colour
- 2 is a darker graduated colour based on the main hair colour.
4-11 Character Creation
Generates a character with the selected traits. Change is implemented when you click on choices 4–11.
- 4 is a randomly generated winter school uniform
- 5 is a randomly generated summer themed dress
- 6 is a randomly generated one piece swimsuit
- 7 is a randomly generated two piece swimsuit or underwear
- 8 is a randomly generated bunny-suit
- 9 is a randomall generated maid outfit
- 10 is a randomally generated cheerleader outfit
- 11 is a randomally generated nurse outfit.